Your wedding photographs will be one of the only tangible things you have once your wedding day is over. And don't worry! I've got them covered! Recently though, I decided to explore Pinterest for some fun additional ways for you to preserve your wedding day.
1. Make paperweights out of the flowers in your bouquet! I LOVE this one and how it would seamlessly place your wedding flowers as a beautiful detail in your home.
2. Take an image of your wedding cake and have it made into an ornament. Aberrnat Ornaments will take a photograph of your cake and turn it into an ornament for you to treasure.
3. Have your wedding vows done in calligraphy. There are many Etsy shops that do custom calligraphy or designing of a couple's wedding vows for them to frame and display in their homes. One shop that I found and loved is, OliveBranchandCo that did the sample below.
4. A serving tray out of wedding flowers. Take petals from the flowers of your wedding, press them, and use THIS DIY tutorial to create a beautiful tray.
5. Show those shoes! Use pretty glassware to display your wedding shoes.
To see what else I'm pinning come visit me on Pinterest!