1. If you invite me to your bachelorette TRUST that there will be a walking photo of the party stomping through the streets of wherever we are.
2. This lovely lady is getting married next Saturday and I have the honor of being in her bridal party! It will be quite the switch up from photographing a wedding to participating as a bridesmaid and I'm so excited to see what it's like on the other side.
3. Bathroom selfies. They're just mandatory at bachelorette parties aren't they? We thought we sorta resembled the Spice Girls. Can't blame us for trying.
4. Ticket to the beach!
5. How at the Moon is a really fun dueling piano bar in Boston and YES! They duel with their pianos! We went there for above bride's bachelorette party and it was an amazing time. They played everything from KISS to Brittany Spears to The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme.
6. Not that I needed the reminder, but tomorrow I'm off to photograph Brittany and Ben's wedding in beautiful Belfast, ME. I know I'm still new to the game, but I hope to always have this excitement and anticipation the day before weddings.
Have a great weekend and come on over to my little piece of instagram (@cassandrahphoto) for more bits and pieces of what I'm up to behind the lens.